We provide a range of orthotics related multidisciplinary service for adults including rehabilitation, sports optimisation and the provision of protective devices. This allows us the skills and expertise to cater for your needs.
- We can offer appointments at short notice and can give a range of appointment times to suit you
- We offer orthotics which are not available on the NHS
- We allow time in our appointments to ensure that we give you the best possible quality
- We offer quick turnaround on our orthotic devices
- Our orthotists are not offered commissions or any other incentives to sell devices. Their advice is always impartial
- We offer finance packages to help you to manage costs
- We work as part of a multidisciplinary team
Our multidisciplinary service
Not only can our orthotists recommend the most advanced devices for you, but our physiotherapists can help you to get the most out of your bodies functionality or overcome pain. Our occupational therapists can carry out assessments and get the most out of your work time and lifestyle. Should you require a report or a professional second opinion, our team can assess you simultaneously or refer you in house to help you make the most out of your time with us.
Find out more about our range of services:
- Gait analysis
- Second opinions
- Multidisciplinary assessment
- Bespoke orthoses
- Spasticity clinic
- Foot drop clinic
- Lycra clinic
- Robotics Clinic
- Sport and performance clinic
We carry out services for children including spasticity management, paediatric gait analysis, plagiocephaly and brachycephaly treatment, specialist footwear and AFOs.
We can provide services for babies and children of all ages.
- We don’t have a waiting list and can arrange appointments at short notice at times that are convenient for you
- We have a wide range of customisation options to make our devices attractive and child friendly
- Our orthotics have a fast turnaround. Many can be provided within a week of your child attending a fitting
- Our paediatric multidisciplinary team has a wealth of experience in working with children
- We can offer finance options for more expensive orthotics to help you spread the cost
- We run a paediatric clinic in which our children’s orthotists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and educational psychologists can be involved.
Find out more about our pediatric clinic.
We offer braces and devices for performance optimisation, protection and rehabilitation to help your body reach its full potential.
- We can design and manufacture almost any type of protective device.
- We have a wide range of options for materials and design features.
- We have direct access to a specialist sports clinic with gym equipment.
- Our service is multidisciplinary and includes physiotherapists who specialise in sport performance and personal trainers.
- Our clinicians can see you in clinic or visit you where you train.
- We pride ourselves on providing the most innovative, cutting edge services and devices that maximise performance.
Find out more about our sports and performance clinic.
We are constantly adapting our process to keep up with the latest evidence based practice. We work in line with the rehabilitation code to return our clients to the closest levels of activity, mobility and quality of life to that which they have previously enjoyed, or higher, in the shortest timeframe possible.
Why work with us
- We will provide you with a same day quotation detailing the cost of the services required by you and your client
- We will provide you with a range of orthotists’ and clinicians’ CVs for your client to choose from
- We will perform an immediate assessment as soon as we have received the go ahead from you
- Our reports are provided within 5 working days
- We can provide specific costings for recommended input, services or equipment
- Invoices for any work or treatment are sent together on a monthly basis
- We can provide services across our multidisciplinary team
Our multidisciplinary team have undertaken specific medico-legal training allowing them to work with case managers to provide the absolute optimum care for your client, in line with the rehabilitation code.
Health professions involved in our multidisciplinary team include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Personal training
Charities & Organisations
We offer an evidence based approach to our care and operate our business with transparency. We always aim to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
We work with organisations such as:
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Local authorities
- Private hospitals
- Community rehabilitation facilities
- Case management services
- Medico-legal services
- Insurance companies
- Our clinicians do not receive commissions or any other incentive to recommend more expensive orthotics where they do not feel it is appropriate
- We have the best possible outcomes for our patients at heart
- Our care and treatment is integrated. We work within a multidisciplinary environment and are keen to collaborate with other professionals
- Our clinicians are happy to travel to your location
We are interested in creating links and partnerships with charities. The first step is to contact us to find out how we can work together.
We are always on hand to give advice to other health professionals, and are keen to collaborate to provide your patient with the best possible care.
We can provide reports about your patient's ongoing or previous care with us at any point during their treatment. We welcome your input and are happy to liaise with other health professionals about any of our client’s treatment with their consent. If you would like join your patient at our clinic for their appointment then you are always welcome to do so - we value your input. We are also happy to arrange meetings to discuss the ongoing and future care of our patients.
- Experienced clinicians.
- Access to multidisciplinary team.
- Efficient report writing service.
- No waiting list.
- We can see patients at a location that is convenient for them.
We are always happy to speak to the referring party prior to us providing any services. If you are unsure about whether your referral is appropriate, then we are happy to discuss your referral. There is no charge for any initial enquiry.
We work with solicitors to provide legal reports which adhere to CPR part 35 and PD 35, as well as carrying out a professional in court expert witness service.
Our multidisciplinary clinicians have undergone specific medico-legal training and are accustomed to carrying out reports, allowing you to prepare your case quickly and efficiently.
Why work with us?
- We will provide you with a same day fixed price quotation.
- Assessments usually arranged within a couple of weeks.
- Our reports are completed within 10 working days of assessment.
- We can provide a range of clinician’s CVs from throughout our multidisciplinary team for you to choose from.
- We work as single party appointed experts and as a joint appointed experts.